Title: 1954 Alcatraz MULTi6-PROPHET
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Puzzle
Developer: Daedalic Entertainment
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Release Date: 12 Mar, 2014
Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Polish
File Size: 1.09 GB / Single Link Compressed
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Uploaded.net
Free Download 1954 Alcatraz PC Game – Joe’s doing 40 years on Alcatraz for a heist on an armored truck. The loot is still hidden out there, but only Joe knows where it is. In the streets of San Francisco, Joe’s ex-accomplices and his wife are eager to find the stolen money. Who will get their hands on the dough? In this interactive Point & Click adventure …
In this interactive Point & Click adventure by Daedalic Entertainment and Irresponsible Games – the team of Gene Mocsy – Joe and his wife Christine will be playable characters. Players will decide between love, treachery, life and death: will Christine assist Joe during his prison break? Will they recover the fortune together? Or will they succumb to greed? Will Christine deceive her husband, taking revenge for all the disappointments and a marriage that brought her nothing but hardship? Will she just turn her back on Joe and hit the road with his former accomplices? Or will Joe gain everything in the end?
1954: Alcatraz offers all what makes a great adventure: challenging puzzles, a mature crime story with a dynamic plot and various possible outcomes, and a whole bunch of shady characters: brutal felons, making life on The Rock even harder for Joe, while outside not only his partners-in-crime but also snoops and cops are after the money and Christine. The cinematic San Francisco of the 1950s, caught in a gritty comic style is a harsh place. But it’s also a place where 1954: Alcatraz can also pay homage to history and zeitgeist, in form of the Beatnik culture and other contemporary themes.
• Two playable characters: the gangster couple Joe and Christine
• More than 20 additional 3D animated characters
• More than 60 hand drawn backdrops, based on original footage of San Francisco, North Beach and Alcatraz
• Challenging puzzles and exciting dialogues by Gene Mocsy, co-writer of Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
• In-game decisions extensively influence the plot and lead to various endings
• Atmospheric Beat and Jazz soundtrack by Pedro Macedo Camacho (Fairytale Fights, Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, A Vampyre Story, Audiosurf)
• OS: Vista/7/8
• Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) oder 2 GHz (Dual Core)
• Memory: 3 GB RAM
• Graphics: GeForce 200-series/Radeon 300-series/Intel HD 3000-series or better
• Storage: 6 GB available space
• Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
2. Install the game
3. Copy the cracked content from PROPHET dir
4. Go To Hell!
NOTE: The game is updated to latest version – v1.3.5019. Language can be changed in the Options menu.